Monday, May 03, 2010

In the seattle airport!

So I'm testing the emailing to blog to sedefi e how well this is going to work while we are in China! We are just 45 min away from hoping on our plane from seattle to Tokyo to Beijing!!!! Jaili did awesome on our way from Portland to Seattle. She LOVES the plane. Not afraid of anything, even asked if we could parachute out of the plane sometime....I'm envisioning her giving me a heart attack by the time she is 18 with her dare devil ways. I love it though. She definatly has her own thing going on. I'm so proud of that little one. She is beyond excited about getting baby sister. Only a few more days and we will be a family of 4! Very awesome this day is finally here. I'll post more with pictures when we are in China.

Angel
www.journeytojaili.blogspot.com

3 comments:

"T" said...

Ahhhh I did not know yall had left. Sorry I missed a post I guess. How Exciting!!!!

Myya said...

Safe travels & may God bless this whole trip & your family!!!

Bailey said...

I cannot wait to see photos of you new family of 4. Of how I wish I was there with you. We will likely be traveling in one month. Too bad we couldn't make it together, our girls would have loved the time together I am sure! Enjoy every minute in China.