Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Few pictures of our Sweet Evie June




Just thought I'd post a few more pictures of Evie. She is growing by leaps and bounds in everyway possible. Full of love for all of us. Not to say that we don't have a few tantrums, but she's 18 months old, too be expected. She has had a pretty big turn around. Actually prefering to go to me most of the time. She is one feisty and EXTREMELY lovey kiddo. She's also talking and singing like crazy. She is saying mama, dada, up, please, down and drink with signs most of the time. Anywho, I'll write more when I have more time. Going to a mom's only dinner tonight...YEA!!! Oh and a huge thank you to my cyber friend Tonya. Seriously girl you are a LIFE SAVER!!!!! Your advice has helped me so much with Evie. You can check out Tonya's cutie pie Matti on her blog. I have a link posted on the side.

The picture with her and the monkey cracks me up because it looks like she is about to throw down. The monkey would not win!! Then the one with her looking down and the wings also makes me laugh because she is about ready for take off. Pretty much the only reason why I put those two on.

4 comments:

"T" said...

Wow she earned her wings. I thought I heard a little bell ring. She is quite the cutie.. Hows your older one doing with her new role? I can't believe your baby says almost as many words as mine. Okay Matti says more than that but not much more.

Myya said...

What great pictures. She has that same joy in her eyes that Jaili does. I was thinking she looks like Tinkerbell in the wing pics. What a doll & AWESOME that she is adjusting so well.

Noah &; Isabel said...

What cute pics! I love the ones with the wings. She's so beautiful :)

Sara K. Parker said...

I popped over here from my sister Shirlee's blog, and just had to say....your little Evie is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!!!!